Sunday, November 02, 2008


On Friday, instead of going to Popeye's Chicken at Changi, we went to Newyork newyork at amk hub.

Oh man, I was looking forward to it loh. But it was still awesome anyway.

After school, jingo and I rushed out the present, then took 76 to hub.

I was like texting Bernice about the bags then when it was time for jingo and I to get off, this girl cut in front of me. Shoulder-length hair, dickies striped bag.

From behind someone called out "Valencia?!"

Hahahahah it was Bernice and Brandon! Omg loh. They were going to collect the bags.

Walked to hub. Got yoghurt before meeting tsangy! She looks totally the same, just hungrier. She's so beautiful :D

At Nyny, we took a super long time to decide what to eat. And we were waiting for Jiayi to come. Heh heh there's a retarded reason why she was later than expected.

Suddenly, we heard someone scream, "OMG! GRACE TSANG!" It was tsang's ex-classmate. Aww so sweet right. They stooped by two more times afterwards. So dedicated to our papasquish man.

Also, Celine and Shereen came along and sang half a birthday song to tsang before realising what they were doing. "Eh, why are we singing for choir girls!"

Soon, jiayi came and we dug into our Latino Chicken chop, Fish and spaghetti, Juicy beef tenders and some super cool sausage and bacon and cheese!

Then out of nowhere, a little indian boy from the table behind us, stood up on the sofa and squealed "ALL MEAT!". He was like super shocked luh. It's so funny. We started giggling like mad girls.

For the whole time after that, he kept looking over and waving. Jingo was so happy luh. She took 2 pictures with him, hhahha. But then his daddy got so pissed that he whacked his head D:

Talked a lot. Tsang loved her birthday present! I think.

Then went to ntuc to get jiayi her sushi things. Took some pictures then I went home already.

On Saturday, ate PIZZA. Hahahahha I love those things man.

Today, had some party thing. Played in the pool with all the little kids. 3 of them are leaving back for australia tmr. So sad. They developed aussie accents loh, esp kaykay. She's so cute. I kept pushing the dolphin for her. Then Chloe kept slashing water at meee. Dylan is so darn cute ok. Then Rachel was so happy playing around in the water loh. Charmaine splash water at me also.

My best best friend came back from camp! Awww I missed him so much loh! Then we talked on the phone till 5 plus when my phone batt went flat. Then I watched Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid with the kiddies.

Afterwards, we all went to eat dinner together. Chloe and Charmaine kept playing with my hair! They tie plait then take out, tie then take out. They also come out with different hairdos "Let's tie 3 ponytails!" They pull until darn hard somemore. Ouch! But they were very cute loh.

Soon we had to part our ways. I want to go Perth and see their house! I heard that they have a superly big garden.



9:10 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki